22 Jul Hands and Feet Project Helping Orphaned & Abandoned in Haiti!
Every time you hire Advnt Design to create and design your brand identity, logo, packaging, marketing and media design, website or app graphics, and any other design projects, you help the Hands and Feet Project care for the orphaned and abandoned children in Haiti. The Hands and Feet Project runs two different orphanages. One in Jacmel, and one in Grande Goave. Advnt Design helps support 2 children that are taken care of at the Hands and Feet Project. These kids at the orphanage are provided food, clothing, medical, school, housing, and funds for their future. Below is the Hands and Feet Project vision in a nut shell taken from their website. For more information about their Project and how you can help support their vision, visit the Hands and Feet Project website!
HANDS AND FEET PROJECT VISION
Our vision is two fold. First, we will strive to raise a generation of orphaned children who will grow up to reach their God given potential . Second, we will empower first world citizens to partner with us in service at home and abroad.
Currently we are focused on building Children’s villages in the Caribbean nation of Haiti. Each village is built with the dual purpose of caring for orphans and providing a place for partners to come serve with us on short term mission trips. Our villages are lead by American and Haitian staff members who are committed to the Hands and Feet family values.
- Christian morals and the love of Christ in all we do
- the long term, family-style care of each child
- a healthy environment to grow and every opportunity to succeed
- the importance of helping mothers in crisis keep their children, and view our villages as the best, last resort for care giving
- empowering first world citizens to partner with us in serving children in need
- excellence, integrity, and accountability